Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 21 May 2018

Swallowed in a Tube!


I am not alone! I met another floatyboaty Guide Dog! Well, a retired girlie actually, but she has been a floatyboatyguidedog! Her name was Inez and she is a black beauty like me! Her humanmummy is a blinkie like my humanmummy and she was also carrying one of those strange bent bonethings in her front paw - the ones the humans use to do the windy-uppy-windy-downy stuff at the locks. We met at a lock and got to have a bit of a sniffygreet while our Mummies did some yacketying.

Inez doesn't live permanently on her floatyboatyhome like I do, but she does spend quite a lot of the warm days on it, then goes home to a house on the cold days time.

The rest of the day has been all about cruising and snoozing. There was one scary bit when floatyboatyhome got swallowed up into a big long dark tube. That didn't last too long though and I stayed inside with Mummy so it wasn't too bad.

2 photos:
Me meeting with Inez at the lock.

Me waiting by a white fence while Mummy was doing all her windy-uppy-windy-downy-pushy-pully stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment