Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Why Do People Park on the Pavements!!!!


Oakleyworld is all good again! I was needed again today - a lot! Just over seven-and-a-half miles of workywalkies (good practice for Sunday!). It was all on new territory too so a good challenge. I like a good challenge! Some of it was VERY challenging! Lots of naughty cars and vans and lorries parked on pawments. Mummy had to ask me to 'Go ahead' several times because the gap was too narrow for us to get through. Even then, she bumped her shoulder and front leg several times on the sticky-out-car-ear things. Still, that was safer than going offkerb on those super busy-whizzy roads!

We went to a little room upstairs where I made a spectacular job of splattering the floor from my drippywet belly and paws! Oops! In there a nice ladyhumanpawvet did some zizzy things and clippety things to Mummy's back paws. I kept mine well tucked out of the way! I didn't want my paws zizzed!

Next, we went to a talkybone shop but came out again. It seems they didn't have the talkybone yet that Mummy was there to collect. Next was a 'Find Costa'. I did just that! No problem! This was followed by a stop off in a humanyummyery. I watched very carefully while Mummy and Daddy both munched their way through a box full of long worms. Not a morsel came my way! Huff!

Then we went to a sillymar place. On the big wall at the front there were lots of those bouncy bum-puff things with long ears. They were wearing human-like fursubstitutes on their top halfs and doing human yacketying! In the seats there were lots of minihumans and they were all laughing at the stuff going on on that wall. There were also dropping loads of little white crunchy clouds. I managed to get to hoover a very few but Mum kept telling me to 'leave' - even the big pile on the way out! How mean! That pile was so desperately in need of being hoovered!

Next stop was a human fursubstitute shop where I had to wait with Daddy while Mummy went into a little box with a flappy wall on the front. She came out with different back legs! Apparently these are especially for our tenkay on Sunday.

The final call before 'Find the way home' was back to the talkybone shop. This time, they had a parcel for Mummy. That made her mouth go up at the corners. Apparently this should be a much better talkybone than the one she has been getting all growly at. 
My close supervision of Mummy munching worms.

Pawment parking; There is also a lamppost hidden by Mum that made the gap very narrow.

Big van where Mummy bigbumped her shoulder on its stickyout ear.

1 comment:

  1. If cars are parked on the pavement I make it my mission in life to knock the mirrors out of the way (& I am fully sighted !)

    ReplyDelete