Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 29 April 2018

Wetherspoons.

Old stomping ground and old, long missed humanpals - and a fellow Guide Dog to kanoodle with at church!

We went to our old church - Bridge Church in Newbury! That meant meeting and greeting ooooodles of long-missed humanpals and some good ear-rubs in return! My buddy Guide Dog Dory was there too! That was even gooder! We Guide Dogs are always super happy to meet up and compare notes! A bit of mutual ear chewing and jowl-chomping just adds to the camaraderie!

After all the inevitable human yacketying after the humanhowling, I got to strut my stuff guiding Mum on an old favourite route - into town to 'Find the Office' (Mum says that is officially known by most people as Wetherspoons pub). It was great to cover old ground again. There was a lot of pooch gossip to catch up on and I did manage to persuade Mum to let me exchange a few weemails at strategic places. At The Office, we met up again with Daddy (apparently he had brought the car to nearby), and with humanpals Rob and Trish (fellow floatyboatyfolk). I was happy to snooze on the carpet under the table and provide a back-paw warming service for Trish too.

Eventually the human-noshing finished and we left for a bit of a wander along the towpath to Rob and Trish's floatyboatyhome. This was, of course, another time of going-on-forever yacketying but I did get a bit of a freerun back again along the towpath; a proper chance to exchange lots of weemail messages with the locals! This took us back to the car and so to another longish journey.

Now we are in another human kennelblock - in Bournemouth! I smell BEEEEEAAAAACCCCHHHHH! I guess that may not happen tonight though so I will content myself for now with this yummy bone Mummy gave me for being a good boy! NomNomNom!

Photo shows me with fellow Guide Dog Dory, a yellow lab x retriever, and her human charge, Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment