Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 19 April 2018

Something Big and Slobbery!


Yayy! Team Towpath back in action! Happy day!
 
17 locks, cruisy-snoozy-time and a chance to give my big bone a bit of attention while waiting at the locks. It was a bit heavy to carry all the way down the flight but it was worth it. A bit of mud adds nicely to the flavour.

We have finished up back at a favourite mooring - the one where my humanpals Lindsay and Tim are, along with pooch pals Marley and Isaac. I got to kanoodle with Marley this afternoon. Marley is a huge chocolate lab x something big and slobbery (maybe mastiff). He is a BIG boy but I think we will get on well - especially if we get to do what I think I heard Mummy suggesting - a freerun together with Isaac too, (Isaac is a husky x collie) sometime soon in that pooch paradise they call Worley Woods. I am liking the idea.....

Me with my bone on the brick surface of a lock top.

Lying on the cool grass with my bone between my front paws.

Me guiding Mummy (I still look after her even when I'm not on harness) along the grassy towpath between locks.

On our new mooring - I am showing humanpal Lindsay what to do with a big bone.


No comments:

Post a Comment