Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Miffed and Double Huffed!


Another toy I'm not allowed to play with! Miffed and double huffed!

First of all, Daddy was playing with his Fluzzybuzzer and I thought I would just give it a quick sniff. It buzzed and fluzzed off! It seems I am not allowed anywhere near it! Mind you, I am not too sure about it anyway. I really don't like buzzy things.

The other toy seemed much more promising though; a pointy-ended ball! Now I DO like pointy-ended balls! Especially the ones that I can get my fangs into! I was not allowed anywhere near this either! Harrrrumph! This one has lots of squiggles all over it. Mummy says the squiggles are all-toe-graphs or something. She say they were all done by the big manhumans that we met in London a while ago. Manhumans called the All Blacks (good colour!). Mummy says this ball is going on something called eBay to raise more shinydisks for Guide Dogs. Well, that bit is good of course, but I'm sure it would be much better if it had my fang marks in it too.....

Instead, I got to play a great game with Mummy and my boomerball. I do like this mooring place for that. The big hard-surfaced garden is fantabulous for playing boomerball.

Mummy says you can share the link to the eBay listing of this pointy-ended ball. Please do this - please share it to anyone who might be interested - especially anyone who might appreciate the addition of a set of fang-marks! https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rugby-Ball-signed-by-members-of-the-All-Blacks-to-raise-money-for-Guide-Dogs/222946698664?roken=cUgayN

The pointy-ended ball signed by the All Blacks.


Here is the video that Daddy says was got by his fluzzybuzzer:

https://www.facebook.com/GuideDogOakley/videos/2120580957956593/


No comments:

Post a Comment