Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 3 April 2018

Goofing Good Company!

Long missed humanpals! Visitors! Yayyyyyyy! It has been a very happy waggy day.

I took Daddy walkies this morning while Mummy was doing her 'tidying up' thing and some choppy-stirry-sizzly stuff. Daddy was supposed to be getting some rolls in something but he didn't roll in anything - we just went to a shop and he bought some packs of squishy rocks! Oh well, it was a walkies anyway.

Shortly after we got back my tail went berserk! Four human visitors arrived. Clinton and Jo and minihumans-that-are-not-mini-anymore Josh and Emma! Ooooh! it was soo good to welcome them aboard our floatyboatyhome. Even better - they stayed all day and we got to go working locks together!

I got my dinner in a picnic box in a human yummyery too! That came when I did today's workywalkies - I guided Mum and the others all tagged along too.

Sadly they have gone now but I have had some great fun - just mainly goofing about but with great human company! Goofing is much better with good company!

Photo shows Clinton, Jo, Emma, Josh, Mum, Dad and me posing beside our floatyboatyhome.

No comments:

Post a Comment