Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 8 April 2018

I say Pertayto...

Home again!

But not before I got a chance to freerun and explore a bit of that fantabulous ginormous garden at that humankennelblock place! I so very nearly almost got a living toy too; a skitterjitter-treescamperer skitted across the path just ahead of me.....I raced to 'say hello' but it scampered just that bit too fast up a big tree! Huff!

I now know that I like round things that get dropped from human yummyery tables! I thought it was a ball. Apparently it was called a pertayto. I called it super worthwhile hoovering duty! Yummmm! Well...it would have been rude to leave it there all by itself wouldn't it?

That pertayto was good fuel ready to power me back into work mode to, around and from the train stations to get Mummy, Daddy and all the luggage home.

No comments:

Post a Comment