Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 10 April 2018

How Mean is THAT?

Huh? Mummy LEFT ME!

She went out without me! That is just totally wrong! She never goes out without me.....

A nice ladyhuman arrived. At least, I thought she was nice ..... until she stole my Mummy! Her name was Pauline. She was wearing that familiar blue fursubstitute stuff that the Guide Dogs workyhumans wear. I gave her my waggiest, most enthusiastic greeting. I even gave up my bed on the sofa so Mummy could sit there to yackety with her. Then they both put on their outer fursubstitutes and I got all hopeful-excited......and they went out and LEFT me! I cried and cried at the front door but they didn't come back! Hooooooowwwwwwllllllll......

I had to persuade Daddy that he needed a walkies instead! As we went out, we found Mummy and Pauline. It seems that Pauline was teaching Mummy how to waggle a long white stick about. Mummy calls it her twit-stick. It has a very interesting-looking blob on the end of it but Mummy insists that it is not a stick or a toy for me! How mean is that? She says it is for 'just in case I am ever not able to guide her'. I hope that never happens! I don't think a stick can wear my harness!

This afternoon, another visitor arrived. This time it was a manhuman. He brought Mummy another new toy. This is a tiny little black box thing that he fitted to the side of her eyewindows. It yips to her! She points her pawpointer to squiggles on flappyrectangles and it tells her what those squiggles mean. Well, I think I am safe with this one. I don't have a clue what those squiggles mean so I don't think my job is in danger from this toy.

Photo show me with my front paws up on the step and and my nose pressed against the see-through front door watching as Mummy LEFT ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment