Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 4 April 2018

Extra Hard Tail Wags!


Training! I am training Mummy! I like it! Only a week and a bit to go before we go do our Tenkay. Today we did 5.89km today and it was all hilly and made Mummy very huffypuffy. She says the Tenkay won't be hilly so it should be easier, so that makes today good training. She say that the collar around her front paw says that we climbed the equivalent of 65 floors of upsteps today!
I don't get why that is such an issue! Maybe it is the 2paws versus 4 paws thing again. I had no problem doing it!

If anyone still would like to donate some shinydisks to help us to sponsor a puppy to be trained to be a Guide Dog like me then please just click on the link here! I will love you and it will make my tail wag extra hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment