Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 30 April 2018

Handsome, Healthy Dude!


BBBBEEEEAAAACCCCHHHH! YAYHAYHAYHAYHAY!

Freerun! Zoomies! Miles and miles of sand! Buddies to play with. A ball to ....errr.... borrow....??? (The other dog's humans didn't seem to want to share though!!)

This was all rather super after a day of workywalkiesing around this old stomping ground of Bournemouth, snoozing while Mummy and Daddy did loads of yacketying with the fixer-upper manhuman at GrannyGrandpa's old flat, and a trip to the vet. I also enjoyed a de-stressing run around in the parky gardens on the way to the human yummyery. There I met a shrunken version of me! She looked just like me - only on shorter legs! Apparently she is a Labrador x Basset!

Apparently the vet trip was just for a routine check up and I passed! She said I am a handsome healthy dude! I had to get up on the table (Mummy hefted me up!) so she could admire every inch of me. I showed her my softee side when she came at me with her scary shiny disk-with-tubes-in-her-ears thing. I gave her a good biff on the nose with my paw when she attacked my chest with that monster!
3 Photos - 2 of me at the vets and one of the strange shrunken version of me that i met in the parky gardens.





No comments:

Post a Comment