Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 22 March 2018

Oh Crumbs!


Definite plus side to this mooring: Almost every workywalkies starts and finishes with a freerun along the towpath! I like it!

A lazy start after such a late night last night was welcome. This morning's visitors were, of course, welcome too. Visitors are ALWAYS welcome! Richard and Fiona, the Waterways' Chaplains, came for a yackety session. Then, not long after they left, we set out on our one little trip today; a nice leisurely wander along the towpath to 'Find the shop' (Aldi), then a delicious set of four 'Find the crossing and get the button' jobs. I do love hupping to show Mummy where the button is - those buttons all dispense little yummies! A brief call into another 'find the shop' (Asda) where I soooooo nearly got my jaws around a wonderful smelling big blob of meat, before Mum realised why I was guiding her so expertly that way! Huff! "Oi! don't even think about it" seems to mean I can't have it!

I suppose the bone I got to munch when we got home goes some way to making up for that robbery. I made sure I sprinkled the floor very liberally with lots and lots of bone crumbs! Heehee! They all seem to have disappeared again though while I was out doing what a dog has to do after dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment