Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Bestestest Mooring!


Pooch Paradise! Fantabulous mooring! Thanks Daddy!

I took Mummy workywalkies this morning - she wanted to go to a boring shop - the one called Pawstretcher or something (well, actually, it wasn't totally boring; it did have an aisle of doggy nosh but I failed to persuade Mum to let me guide her down that one). However, I sorted out the proper way to go; that was straight past Pawstretcher first, and into Pets R Us! THAT was a much better option! Even better still was that I guided her to the hoovering aisle AND she got me some yummies. RESULT! I did still have to yield to the wander around Pawstretcher but that was much more acceptable after my redirecting guidance.

Very soon after we got back to floatyboatyhome, we set off again - this time Mum and I workywalkiesded along the towpath while Daddy chugged along on the boat. We walked quite a way, then worked three locks before getting aboard for a bit of a cruise. Snooze cruising on the back deck was nice for a while but then we got swallowed into a huge long dark cold nasty tube. I didn't like that! I took refuge in the warm rain box inside! I did venture back out again as soon as we got back into the nice world of light and openness again.

The last bit of the cruise, after escaping the nasty tube, was only short, but OOOOOH BOY! It has brought us to the bestestest mooring! Our new garden is a huge fantabulous freerun paradise!! YESSSSSSS! I is one happy boy!
Close up of me snoozing on the back deck, with other floatyboatyhomes drifting by.

Me sitting in our new 'garden' with acres of green space all around and trees in the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment