Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Ambassor Oakley! Bring on the Ferrari Rushes!


Awesome
Fantastic
Amazing
Incredible
Fabulous
Beautiful
Hairy Hero.....

Just some of the accolades received tonight. I can bear them all! I thank you!

We went on a journey; workywalkies, train, workywalkies, train (mega squished train!), workywalkies, human yummyery, workywalkies. I got my picnic dinner in the human yummyery at the same time as Mummy and Daddy had theirs. There was a cold crunchy block in the water that Mummy added to my food nuggets. The water came from a see through human drinking bowl thing that the workyman brought to the table. I picked out the crunchy lump and put it on the carpet beside my picnic bowl. When I went to try to eat it after I finished my nosh, it was gone! All that was left was a soggy patch on the carpet. I don't know who pinched it. I wasn't aware of any intruders.....

Anyway.....the workywalkies took us to a biggish building with some nice ladyhumans inside. Mum said it was a dubble-yew-eye meeting. The ladiehumans all sat around the room and listened while Mummy did oooooodles of yacketying at the front, and Daddy did clicketyfingersing that seemed to make pictures of me appear on the wall! Most importantly though, two fellow Guide Dog buddies arrived! It was Hilly the golden retriever mummydog and little Kate the 11 month old black lab puppy in training. Ooooh! it was sooooo good to have the company of colleagues! Their respective humans are nice too of course!

Mummy seemed to be telling the ladies all about how I have changed her life by being me and doing what I do! I just had to lie there beside her and look adorable! It is such a difficult job I have to do sometimes! Of course, the really tough bit was receiving all the fusses and admiration!

Mummy says that we collected £48.50 shinydisks for doing this tonight. This will be going into our Name a Puppy funds.

The return journey didn't have the first bit of workywalkies because one of the nice ladyhumans gave us a ride in her car. I got to sit in the front between Mummy's back paws. That meant I got a few extra head strokes an fusses from the nice ladyhuman every time she did a twiddle of that funny stick in the middle of the front bit. The train ride was oodles more comfortable too. It was almost empty so I got to stretch out and enjoy the expanse of carpet!

Mummy got chatting with another ladyhuman, named Geri, at the station. Apparently Geri is a VIP like Mummy and is thinking of applying for a Guide Dog to help her. After we got off the train, we had to pose for Daddy's one-eyed-clickybox with Geri. I hope she does get a lifechanger pooch..... maybe a playbuddy one day........

3 photos:
Me getting fusses on the very crowded train where we had to stay standing in the doors area all squished between lots of people.

Me sitting between Mummy and Geri who was wearing red eyewindows and a big guitar bag on her back.

Me sitting on the train looking upwards, just before I sprawled out on the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment