Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 26 March 2018

All those "Finds to Find"!

Workywalkies - 'Find the station' - 'Find the way' - 'through the gate' - 'not this train' - 'find the train door'
Train - 'find a seat. Well done. Good boy' - snooze - but only a short one! 'let's go Oaks' - 'find the door'
Workywalkies - 'Find the steps' - 'downsteps' - 'straight on' - 'aaaand wait'. Then - 'find the train door'
Train - 'find a seat. Good boy' - another very short snooze. 'Hup Oaks. Find the door'
'Find the steps' - 'upsteps' - 'find right' - 'downsteps' - straight on - 'find the train door' - 'Good boy' - 'find a seat' - 'Good lad a table seat - even better!'. - harness off and snooze-on-the-carpet!
'Head in, Oaks' - 'find the door' - 'let's find the way out' - 'well done. Good boy' - 'downsteps' - 'find the door'

I think I deserved that chance to water a bush!

Then a car beep-beeped and we went to it. Inside was a ladyhuman that we haven't seen for ages. Marian let us into her car - I got to ride in the front between Mummy's back paws! We went to Marian's house and I got to explore her garden. She gave me a bowl of water but I found a much tastier option - a big bowl on a sort of bollard. Apparently it is meant for featherballs to splosh in. Well, it was a tasty drink!

Another ride in Marian's car took us to another house where I found a doggypal; a spaniel x collie called Molly. We only got to greet and kanoodle a tiny bit while the humans did a whole load of yacketying.

The next bit was the bestest; a workywalkies on all new streets, and those streets led to a PAAAARRRRKKKKKK! Yayyy! I got a little freerun! The park led on to the towpath beside a big canal and so my freerun continued on down there. Then we workywalkiesded back to the station and the reverse of the journey and all its 'finds to find' for Mummy.

Now, if you will excuse me, I just need to tell Mummy how much I love her by just resting my head on her leg.......zzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment