Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 17 March 2018

Airfuff and Skyfluff.

There's only one way to spend the afternoon after a long workywalkies with freezing cold airfuff and loads of white skyfluff, and that is asnoozin' with Mummy! (Well...I enjoyed the snooze....I think Mummy was doing tippetytappetystuff on her toy)

Mum says we walked 5.9 miles today and that is good training for our Tenkay that is coming soon. I hope it isn't so freezing cold fuffy when we do it!

If anyone wants to help us on our way then please go to www.virginmoneygiving.com/TraceyOakleyClarke

Every single shinydisk, no matter how big or small, goes towards sponsoring a puppy to become a life-changing Guide Dog like me.

Photo shows me asleep lying beside Mum's back legs, with my right front leg draped across her legs, and my head resting on her thigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment