Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 17 February 2018

Too-ed and Fro-ed


Wow! 6 miles of workywalkies 24 locks and visitors all the way! And I've got bedroom invaders tonight! Yippee!

A car arrived beside floatyboatyhome and my tail went into waggy overdrive! It was Debbi and Ryan! They came to visit! Yayyyhayyy!

Then, after a while, another car arrived and a different Ryan got out of it! A Ryan that I haven't seen for aaaaaaaggeessss!

It was great! Even though I had to workywalkies all the way, Mum and I only had half the waiting at locks that we normally have to do. I took Mummy on to the next lock each time while the others all stayed to do the windy-downy bit and the pushy-pully bit to get Daddy and floatyboat out of the last lock.

The first one took forever though - we did our bit OK but Dad got the boat stuck. He too-ed and fro-ed loads of times but then he got a long sticky-hook off the roof and second Ryan helped him to pull a shopping cage on wheels out of the water. Finally, we managed to move on!

It has been a long time since I had to share my bedroom! I hope Debbi doesn't have nose rumbles!

PS - Mummy is OK but still has a nasty ouchie on her front paw and makes some funny faces sometimes when she moves.

No comments:

Post a Comment