Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 28 February 2018

The Beast from the East!


Floatyboatyhome growls! It is a bit scary sometimes but I'm getting used to it now. Mum and Dad seem totally unbothered about it so I am following their example. Everytime anyone moves aboard, there is a growly crunching coming from right outside. When we go outside there is no obvious monster or beastie, but there is some very crunchy lumpy water!

We had a bit of a snooze-in this morning. Then Mummy and Daddy forgot about their breakfast. I had already reminded them about mine so I hadn't got forgotten, so that was alright! Instead of the usual sit at table to eat, they put on their pawcovers and many layers of fursubstitutes and we set off for workywalkies.

it was a new route to the now familiar Morrisons. Mum and Dad both complained and moaned about the cold huffyfuffy air hurting their faces and ears: yet another example of dog superiority! I had no such problem!

When we got to Morrisons, I had to 'find the lift'. We went inside that magic box and the doors closed. When they opened again, we were in a human yummyery! (Why can't I find a lift that opens its doors into a doggy yummyery?) A few moments later my humanpal LIndsay appeared! And do you know what? It was terrible! I had to wait until she had hugged and greeted both Mummy and Daddy before I got to greet her! I mean.....excuse me.....who is the most important member of this team???? Huff!

I got to sneak some ear rubs and chin scratches while they all munched and I was under the table. Then it was time to leave and say goodbye to Lindsay. I then had to guide Mummy all the way around the shop to get human yummies supplies. Daddy pushed the cage-on-wheels. Then it was 'Find the way home'.

It is super cozy aboard our home and it was nice to be back to snuggle in that warmth. After dinner, I got to take Daddy back out again into town to the talkybone shop. But it was closed so apparently we will have to go again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment