Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Teaching!


Crunch crunch crunch....pyoing ping pyoing....slosh slosh slosh.

It is horribly noisy and a bit scary when floatyboatyhome is pushing through hard water! It was OK when I was workywalkiesing Mum along the towpath - except that we left Daddy way behind on the boat. It seems that lumpy water makes it slower! When we got back aboard though it was a bit scary! I didn't like it much. I tried to lie down next to Mummy but I couldn't relax. It was like a growling noise all around! We survived though and all is cozy and snug and happy again.

Workywalkies went something like:
'On you go. Leave it......Oi!....Get on.....' - a tug up on the lead and a grumpy Mummy!
'Oakie...Leave it....head up....leave it....' 'Good boy to leave it' ' a tiny morsel of yummy.
''Oakie..Leave it' 'What a good boy' - bigger yummy
'Leave it. Straight on' - yummy
'Do your job' 'Leave it' - 'Good boy' - yummy
'Oakley! Leave it! Oi! Leave it! Oh you little tinker!' - no yummy!
'Do your job. Get on' - 'That's better! Good boy!' - yummy......

I think I am getting the message - but but but.....There are soooooo many important sniffings to sniff along an exciting new route! I think I shall let Mummy carry on 'teaching' me for a while. Teaching means yummies! Heehee!

No comments:

Post a Comment