Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 21 February 2018

I Blimmin Well DO know, you know!


MUUuuUUUmmm! When will you learn? I am so much clevererer than you think!
I mean, when you ask me to 'Find the way home' I try to do just that, but then you keep saying 'Hang on Oaks, This isn't the way Daddy said...'. Well, I don't know what Daddy said coz it was you who did the talkybone thing. What I do know is that I blimmin well knew where we were going! Even when I gave you 'the look' when you said 'I'm sure we need to go up these steps', you insisted. I obeyed. I was hesitant and you knew it! I so wish I could have actually said 'Told you so' when we got to the top and said 'Oh. Maybe you were right Oaks. About turn!' Hufffffff!

It was a good workywalkies though. I took Mummy safely into town without Daddy. It was a very challenging job, apart from Mum's stupidity! There were big lorries and orange manhumans and bleepytrucks and barriers and obstacles and offkerbs all over the place. Mum was totally disorientated. She said that everything seemed massively different because of the building works and pavement closures and diversions everywhere. I had to take her offkerb several times to get around barriers and parked cars, vans and lorries on the pavements. We made it though! I did as Mum asked and managed to 'Find Boots' then 'Find Tesco', then 'Find the way home' (see above!). I think I deserved that big juicy carrot when we got home!

That was just this morning's workywalkies. This afternoon, we all set off on another long trek. This time, Daddy was being a satnav and I was taking care of Mum, weaving her through the crowds and around all the obstacles. It was a long long hike (Mum says it was good training for our Tenkay). It ended at a sort of humanvets place. I got my picnic dinner there in the waiting room. Then the manhumanvet did clicky, crunchy ouchy things to Mummy. I had to keep prodding her with my nose to make sure she was OK. She did have a strange screwed up face sometimes but she insisted 'It's OK Oaks'. It didn't look OK to me! She survived though and we caught a bus back into Bumingham town centre, then walked home from there.

I seem to be having a bit of trouble keeping my head up now and my eyelids seem very heavy.....very very hea..........zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment