Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 25 February 2018

Ear Flapping Fun!


From chill-out-church, through doggy (minor) disappointment to POOCH PARADISE!

WOOOHOOOO! What a fantabulous Sunday afternoon!

Church was a bit crowded and loud this morning so I just chilled on the carpet under the seat. I did get to meet and greet some new humanfriends. That made it OK. Then workywalkies took us back home for human lunch.

Then we set off into town to a bus stop. A short bus ride dropped us beside a park. I got all excited. We went into the park......and my harness and lead stayed on! Harrumph! It seems that Mum and Dad were worried because there was no fence around this park and a busy wizzy road beside it. We workywalkiesded through to the other end and found a small area which was deemed safe, so I did get to do some crazy zoomies for a few minutes. That felt good! I needed that loonytime! It seems that my crazy-zoomies make human mouths go up at the corners too! I do like it when I cause that!

All too soon though, it was back on with harness and lead and workywalkies again. I may have had a little bit of a sulk.....I thought we were heading straight back to the bus. I was wrong! And, oh boy am I happy to be wrong!

We went up a hill and through a gate, then we were in pooch paradise! A woods area that led into a hugenormous mahoosive open green space with oooooodles of pooch pals to meet and greet and chase and play with!

I am absolutely compooperated now! But a very happy compooperated!

Some photos of the fun:


Mummy, your pawpointer smells yummy! This was in the little bit of the first park where I was allowed to zoomie but the bit shown is about the extent of the 'safe' area. Very shortly after this photo, my harness was back on again.

Crazy zoomies!!


Please play with me! This lurcher was good for a very brief game of chase but his human didn''t seem to want him to play.

Mummy! I came back! Feed me!


If I smile nicely, please may I go play some more?

Three onto one! Puppy Ralph was great fun to play chase with. He is an 8 month old Cockapoo and he just wanted every dog to chase him. Two black labs and collie cross gave him a good game!

Ear-flapping chase.

Charlie - please share that ball - I'm gonna get it! Give it Give it Give it! Ralph wants to play too!

The bus ride home made my eyelids very heavy!

No comments:

Post a Comment