Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 20 February 2018

Dusty Nose-tickling Stuff!

Another visitor! Another fan! Lots of ear rubs and fusses - and a yummy! I could get used to this! Thanks for coming Susan. It was delicious to meet you!

I had to work first though! I had to take Mummy to Sainsbury's while Daddy stayed behind. Mummy was clearly hesitant; as we were walking, she kept stopping and saying 'Err...hang on Oaks....is this the right way?....' Each time, I just tugged her on and, of course, we went precisely the right way and straight in the door of Sainsbury's! She really is much dafter than she looks sometimes!!

Having gone around the aisles and got the 3 items Mum wanted, she asked me to 'Find the checkout'. I did, but even then I got 'errr...hang on, this doesn't look right'. It blimmin well WAS perfectly right! It just was a bit confusing because the queues for the bleep-it-yourself checkout was altogether with the real person checkout, which Mum much prefers. I knew that! I took her to the right one!

As we were walking back via all the bridges and intertwisting towpaths around this Bumingham place, we spotted Daddy on floatyboatyhome. He was trying to escape! We chased him! He didn't get away! Actually, we were walking faster than he was chugging! We stopped and waited by a gate and then, after Dad had secured floatyboatyhome by its leads, a manhuman came along and fed it's bum-end with a big smelly growly squirtysnake thing, then loaded big bags of black rocks onto the pointy nose end. I had to stay 'out of the way'. How rude is that! How can I possibly be in the way when I try to help? Huffff!!!

After that, we went on around the corner to where the water squirtysnake place is. It took forever to feed the pointy nose end with water. So long that visitor Ryan arrived, they all had lunch, Dad and Ryan disappeared for a one-eyed-clickybox session, then came back again and had a mug of hot brown water! Finally though, it finished and we cruised off to the other side of the 'pond' where we have been moored. We are now in between other floatyboats and have to go through a gate to get out to go walkies.

Shortly after arriving here, my fan visitor, Susan arrived and it was super fusses time!! Just before she left, she gave Mummy a little jar of some dusty-nose tickling stuff she says is called 'mint', but more importantly, she gave me a yummy stuffed bone! MMmmmMMMMMmmmm.......


No comments:

Post a Comment