Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 24 February 2018

Alleviation of Starvation.


Mmmm.... I think I've earned my bone today! I have worked my paws off! Mum says we have done nearly 7 miles trogging around town. That's seven miles of weaving Mum through the crowds, in and out of gazillions of shops, avoiding twerps on wheeliewizzers, 'find the door', 'Find upsteps', 'Find downsteps', find left', 'find right', 'find the kerb', 'Find Costa' (that was yummy - I did some serious floor cleaning in there! - well.....I had to keep myself occupied while I was being a good boy and obeying Mum's 'Lie down' command!). ......

We seemed to spend a while in a talkybone shop where Dad was yacketying for ages with the nice workyladyhuman. Mum laughed at me coz my head was too heavy! Huff! Not funny! On a Mummy-bad-eyes-day like to day I have to work super extra hard. It really does make my head heavy!

I did manage to find the energy to hold it up to munch that yummy bone though! That might just about alleviate the starvation until dinnertime.....just about.....as long as that is very very soon........

No comments:

Post a Comment