Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 4 January 2018

Weemails & Sniffings.


Training. Mum says we are in training. I like it!

This training seems to involve long workywalkies. Yessssss!

Mum says it is because we are going to be doing a tenkay in April. I have no idea what that is but I am very happy to help with this training thingy!

Today, I have taken her for another nice workywalkies with no shoppyplaces, no buses, no trains, no kerbs, no crossings...... just tail-wagging walkies! We went on a different towpath route to yesterday and it was great! All I have to do is to keep Mum out of mischief between the water and the trees/walls/grass the other side of the path.

Apparently we did 4.3miles of it today and Mum was happy with that. She says this tenkay will be 6.2miles (all these numbers.....) and we hope to do that in less than 2.5 hours. I'm sure I could do it in far less time and I would cover at least triple the distance along the way too (Labradors are not supposed to walk in straight lines! There are far too many weemails and other important sniffings to investigate either side!)

One thing that puzzles me is that training for me usually involves little morsels of yummies when I get it right. Mummy says she needs to be eating LESS yummies. She says she is trying to lose lots of stones! I don't understand this, but I do keep offering to help her with the yummies but she declines. She says that I don't need any of them! Hoooooowwwwwlllllll!

No comments:

Post a Comment