Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 8 January 2018

Squishy Donut!


Happy Barkday to me. Happy Barkday to me......

Please may I have a barkday every day?

I got a walkies with Daddy this morning, then a ride back in a posh car. Bags got packed into the posh car, then we set off for a long drive. I got to ride on the back seat again! I like it there. Of course, the seat was covered by a big towel so I don't decorate it with pawprints and fur, but that is fine! I was wearing my car-bra, clipped by its tail onto the human car-bra-strap, so I was all safe. So I just settled down for a comfy snooze.

We stopped after a while and, when I sat up and looked out the window, what I discovered made me squeak with delight: We were at Pets at Home! Woooohoooo! Daddy drove off and left me to take Mummy inside. She got me some barkday treats! I got a yummy gravybone from the nice lady at the checkout too!

Then, I got to guide Mummy through the familiar route of part on Newbury. It was good to explore old sniffing grounds again. We didn't go all that far - just into the market square and into the human yummyery. There we found Daddy again and I got to snooze on the carpet under the table. Mummy managed to shower me with yummy little green balls! I am pretty certain I successfully hoovered up her mess.

Next was more car ride, and this time it ended at Granny & Grandpa's old flat in Bournemouth. We went upstairs to visit but it was all empty and bare. Mum and Dad just checked around and collected a big pile of flappy rectangles.

The next bit was the bestestestest! We went for a lovely freerun along the pawmenade and beach! Yayyhayyhayyhayyyyyyy! It was fandabbydooozzyyy! Oh boy! Did I enjoy that energy explosion! BIG zooooomies on that huge expanse of sand! Just Bliss!

Now, we are in a human kennelblock room and I have had my dinner (a bit late but I survived the wait - just!), and Mummy gave me my barkday presents:

I got a cuddly skitter-jitter-tree-scamperer, a squishy donut, a giant sausage chewstick, seven biccies and seven baby carrots! Mum says that is one for each year. Now, I'm not complaining or anything but.......i am sure I've heard something about 7 in doggy years being something like 49....... now 49 biccies and 49 carrots........I shall dream about the rest!
 
10 photos in sequence!
 
 









1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday Oakley. We love the photo with your ears aloft! It took us a while to work out what a skitter-jitter-tree-scamperer is! Monty says he likes to shout at them. Jennie, Chris and Monty xx

    ReplyDelete