Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 11 January 2018

Snarly little NoseNipper.


Cor! We've moved again! Now we are with Papa in Shoreham. I like it here. I get to snuffle as much as I like around the garden, I have to sleep on the sofa (Papa's instructions and I'm not arguing!) and he always has yummies for me! Mum says I would get porky if we stayed for long! I think she is talking daft!

The day, leading up to getting here, was eventful.

It all started with having a lie-in while Daddy took Mummy to have breakfast. I'd already been out to do what a doggy has to do first thing in the morning, then I got my brekkie and went back to bed. When Mum and Dad got ready to go, I managed to huff well enough to convince them to leave me! Well....that bed was sooooo comfy!

When they came back, i got to take Daddy walkies and we left Mummy to pack the bags. When we got back it was everything into the car and set off. We didn't go all that far to begin with. Daddy dropped off Mummy and me to do workywalkies along the pawmenade. I got a bit excited and rather hoped Mum was going to remove my harness and lead and let me go zoomies on the beach, but no. I had to work! That was OK though. I settled down to the idea and we began to enjoy a nice stroll together. I was doing my job so that Mum could look out to the big blue sploshy stuff and enjoy what she could see. This was working well until I got 'greeted' by a little pink fluffy snarly yappy ball of fury. I stopped dead in my tracks to try to work out what it was. It took Mum by surprise too. She said it was a tiny terrier wrapped in pink fluff. It was nasty to me! Snarling, snapping and yapping in my face. I was a good boy for a few moments and just stood there, but I got a bit naffed off and returned the compliment with a little growl and a single woof. It did work for a moment; it startled the little nosenipper into silence and it backed off a bit from me. Apparently it was called Felicity. That was what a lady human called out from the other side of the pawmenade. This lady human called me a big bully beastie! Hufffff! I did nothing except to express my displeasure at the little in-my-face nosenipper's nastiness! After a few yips between Mum and this ladyhuman, Mum picked up my harness handle again and we walked on. The rest of the walk was great!

We met up again with Daddy and the car and set off on the long drive. First stop was a human yummyery where we found long-lost humanfriends; Mik and Sue, plus Clinton and Joanne, and another nice manhuman that we haven't met before (Joanne's Daddy apparently). I maaaayyyy have got a littlle bit dizzy-excited to meet and greet them all again! Oops! Under table, while they were all munching, I think I managed to lie on several sets of back paws and I did a good round of knee-wapping with my tail too! Heehee!

Next came a very nice time of freeerunning around a park near Rosie's house, followed by a bit of time in the house with Rosie and microhuman Hallie, plus her microfriend Bella and her humanmum Sian. I really am getting to quite like these microhumans now - they seem to rather enjoy feeding me with all sorts of yummies. It seems they were supposed to be eating those long crunchy things called cheese twists, but they both preferred to donate them to me! Yummmmmmm!

So that brings us to where we are now - and the nice comfy sofa! I am shattered just from recalling it all! Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment