Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 27 January 2018

Gobbling up my fur!


Leaky sky meant a snoozy morning. No complaints there! My cozy bed is near the glowing hotbox. Mmmmmm!

Then Mum launched a major attack on me with the furscraper! I don't think there is much of me left! There was a big pile of me beside me by the time she finished! I got piggylughole as a reward for being a good boy though! Nomnomnom!

Then Mum got out that noisy huffer-sucker-fuffer thing! I scarpered! That thing is scary! It was gobbling up all my fur off the floor. I certainly wasn't going to hang around for it to do the same to what was left attached to me!

Finally, the sky stopped leaking and so we ventured out for a workywalkies into town. Wilko's, Lidl's and Asda. No hoovering in any of them though! Huff! I had to wait til we got home again when I got a carrot to munch.

No comments:

Post a Comment