Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 25 January 2018

BIg Hefty Whump!


Brave manhuman!

A manhuman came to visit and he went into the growler's den under the back deck! He came out with very black front paws but seemed to be happy! The growler is clearly not slain because he is growling right now, but he is safely shut into his den. The nasty squealer that has been hurting my ears for the last few days seems to have disappeared though. That is much appreciated! Mummy and Daddy seem happy about that too.

Before that, I got to take Mummy workywalkies, with Daddy too. We went to the place right next to our mooring. Mum says it is called the Black Country Mewsium. There were some very nice ladyhumans at the desk. They gave some lovely ear rubs! This Mewsium seems to have all sorts of sniffables in a lovely huge area. It meant lots of walking with a good deal of challenge for me to look after Mum - especially as her eyes were naff today. I knew I had to strut my stuff for her and I even took care to guide her around the puddles and rough areas of ground. Silly two paws can't cope anywhere near as well as sensible fourpaws on such rough terrain!

As we were going up and over the steep bridge on the way there, Mum's silly twopaws demonstrated this: Mummy sat down with a big hefty WHUMP next to me. She says her paws just slipped out from under her. I gave her a big kiss. Well....I couldn't waste an opportunity like that with her down at my level! She is OK, but she does seem to be sitting down very carefully with some strange twists on her face!

It was a good day! I do like it when I get to really strut my stuff in completely new places and with good challenges to work through.

No comments:

Post a Comment