Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 21 January 2018

Bestest Bellytickles!



White snufflefluff workywalkies going to church this morning. How exciting!
How disappointing though, that when we came out, it had turned to soggy leakyskies! Mumph!

Still, I got a lovely freerun through the park on the way back home. It was splendidly soggy and muddy! That meant a wonderful towel rub when we got home. Shame that was when I was imprisoned in the bow deck area. Mum only opened the doors after she got me drier and cleaner. I didn't get any opportunity to try out my internal decorating skills with the speckled look. Huff!

This afternoon we got a visitor; Lindsay! My humanfriend Lindsay! She likes to share my bed on the sofa and she does the bestest bellytickles! Heehee!
Mum & Me in the white snufflefluff!

Lindsay treating me like Royalty!

No comments:

Post a Comment