Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 9 January 2018

A Quick Whine...


Beach again! Yayyhayy!

I've done a few little bits of workywalkies today but mostly I have had freerun funtime! A quick whizzy sniff around a park first, before lying under a table while Mum and Dad did a load of their yacketying at a 'meeting' (A doggy meeting is much more sensible - just a quick butt-sniff and then on with playing! Humans have no idea how to do a meeting!), then a bit of a car-ride, a while at Granny and Grandpa's old flat, including visitors. The next bit was the bestest though; we walked our old route from the flat - across the road to the clifftop park, then on down the long slope to the beach where the floor sticks out over the sloshy wet stuff, then back along the pawmenade, via a few zoomies across the sand, and up Middle Chine. It was soooooo good to sniff every leaf and post and catch up on all the local doggy-gossip!

I got some loves from a ladyhuman in the human yummyery bit of the humankennelblock this evening. This was because she thought I looked cute lying down beside Mummy at the table. I'm not sure what to think about being accused of being 'cute' but I am always happy to receive fuss and admiration!

Now, Daddy says he wants to go to get some whine. I am happy to whine for him but, going out to get it sounds even better.......Dad......out is this way.........

1 comment:

  1. Oakley you write REALLY well for a dog - my favourite "doggyism" of late was when you said the other day that it was good to catch up on "Wee-mail"... really made me laugh! - keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete