Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 11 December 2017

What a hard day!


'Ditsy Dunderhead'. Today's accusation! It's not my fault this white funfluff stuff all over the ground makes me a bit loopy! It is just soooooo exciting! It makes the whole world feel different, look different, sound different, smell different.... I even tried tasting it but it didn't have much flavour - just cold fluff!

We have cruised. Well, crunched and scrunched really. The water went all flat and sparkly and, when our floatyboatyhome moved along, the surface of the water broke and slid across itself. It was very noisy inside! I didn't like that too much.

The towpath, on the other hand, was just a fabulous fun place to be! Mum says it was a very good job that the light was superb for her to see where she was going because she really didn't want to be going into all the hedgerows and up the steep slopes where I wanted to go. She got a bit miffed with me for being so ditsy! Oops! Sorry Mummy......but....but.....but.....it was all sooooooo exciting it made me bouncy barmey! Heehee!

Once we were past all the roady places, Mum let me freerun all the rest of the way. We did a load of locks and zoomied the towpath in between. Well....I zoomied it .... Mum kind of stomped and high-stepped it! 4 paws wins over 2 paws again!

Mum had to dig into the white stuff to find the handles on the lock beams. While we were waiting for the locks to fill up, she got chunks of it and made it into balls, which she threw for me. I don't think I found many of them though - they just disappeared into the belly-deep white stuff. I had great fun digging and rolling and romping in it though!
 
1 Me sitting in the deep snow beside a lock top. This was near the beginning of our lock working journey today. I was on lead and Mum had looped it around a bollard (She said it was to keep me safe from the road nearby). The whole world is covered in deep snow.

Close up of me sitting in the deep snow which is up to the middle of my front legs. I had a bit of a chilly bum!
Me sitting in the snow getting a very cold botty while Daddy points his one-eyed-clickybox at me

Me peering down at Daddy. I am at the top of the lock while he is down in the bottom of it on our floatyboatyhome. Just checking he is OK after crunching through the hard water.
Me helping Mum to clear the snow off the lock beam so she can get to the handle to do her pushy-pully stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment