Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 8 December 2017

Vetman!

Meh! :(

My tummy is not nice. This morning it told me it didn't want breakfast. I sat and looked at my bowl and tried to convince myself I should eat it but.......Meh! I went back to bed.

Mummy did her talkybone thing and then we set off to visit a vet. I thought he was a nice vetman. He was a nice vetman......until he tried to poke a stick up my botty! I soon convinced him of the error of that idea! He did do some nice tummyrubs and ear rubs in the process of poking and prodding me all over. I think that made him a sort of nice vetman again. That was until he spiked me in the back of the neck! That was big-bad-nasty-ouchy! It really hurted me! It made me howl out loud! That made Mummy a bit sad too. She has never heard me howl like that!

Mr Vetman said the spike was to help stop my tummy feeling so icky. He gave me yummies and more nice fusses after that. I think I like him again.....but.....hmmm???

I did manage to go into the Post Office to dispatch some more calendars. Mum says that one of them is going a very long way to some place called a merrycar on the other side of the huge puddle.

The rest of the day has been spent on the sofa with Mummy. I'm just off now to take Daddy for a gentle walkies to see if that makes me feel a bit better. I hope so. I'm sure I will waste away if I don't have my dinner.......



.... and back! I'm feeling quite a bit better now. My dinner went down a bit slower than usual, but it has stayed where it belongs; in my tummy!

I shall continue to enjoy the love and cuddles with Mummy on the sofa/my bed and hope to be up and bouncing again tomorrow.

Here are three photos of today's trip to the vetman:

Mum says this shows me being a complete wuss; lying on my back so the vetman couldn't do anything to me.

The nice bit after the vetman had made me howl when he stabbed me, we came out and found a fellow black lab. I just knew he was a special buddy. His name is Burman and he was training to be a Guide Dog, but he ate too many silly things (gloves and dishcloths are his delicacy) and so couldn't make the grade. He is now doing a very important job of loving his family.

Aren't we a handsome pair!

Photo of me lying on my bed, head on a very colourful cushion, looking very sorry for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment