Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 25 December 2017

Simply Gawjuss!


Woohoo! I hope you all had a good Christmas Day! I certainly did! Please may it be every day?

We went to a Church first - that was fun - there were loads and loads of people there. Mum says they were mainly African/Carribean. They were great - they were all doing a lot of front-paws banging and jiggety-wiggling about! I would have loved to join in but Mum kept me tucked out of the way! I got some nice fusses from many though!

Then, after a brief return to floatyboaatyhome so Mum and Dad could change their pawcovers, we set off on a workywalkies. Some of that was along towpath and some on streets. It was OK, but the destination was fantabulous!

We found a huge puddle. Mum says it was called Edgbaston Rezzavwhaaah. It was a FREERRUUUUNNNN! Yipppppeeeeee!!!! I got to run zoomies and sniff and swim and roll! I even found a delicious snack but I don't think Mummy was impressed! Her face went all scrunched up when she smelled my breath!

When we got home, I got some of those yummy little black charcoal biccies that Mum says were a good idea after eating such disgusting things. Note to self; Eating things like that means I get more yummies...... Noted!

I also got a major froth attack in the warm rain box! Mum says that grubby sand is not a good towel to use. It worked! I rolled; I got some of the drips off! What is her problem? Oh well....she says I now smell gawjuss! I suppose I can live with that.

One other thing I rather liked about today; I got pressies! I got a new cuddly - to replace HUMPhrey. Mum says this is Bonkers Bunny. I also got a huge carrot and a nice juicy bone! I didn't know which to attack first.....








No comments:

Post a Comment