Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Satnav redundancy!

Squishyface. It seems that is my name this evening!

Enjoying sofasnuggles with Mummy after working my paws off looking after her today. Firstly a towpath workywalkies ending at a lock that we haven't gone down. (Apparently we will have lots of them to do tomorrow!), then around this new town area (Mum says it is the outskirts of Birmingham) to find Aldi's. Dad was the satnav on the way there and I took care of Mum with all the 'find the kerb', 'find left', 'find right', 'find the crossing', 'get the button' etc etc. Then, after doing all the shopping and then the 'find the way out', Mum asked me to 'Find the way home'. Dad's satnav services were redundant!

When we arrived at this lock, I got to enjoy a good game of chase with a lanky lurcher called Sid. It seems he lives on a floatyboatyhome too and is moored the other side of a cage by the lock.

Photo of me lying on my bed on the sofa with my head on Mum's leg. My jowls are all squished across her leg.  
Mummy says that today was the last day for posting calendars to arrive before Christmas. We still have a few left but obviously cannot guarantee delivery now until next week or perhaps the week after, but we would really like them to go and to raise some funds to help to train another puppy to be a life-changing Guide Dog like me.

So, we have reduced the price to just £7.50 now for the few remaining calendars. Please please just click on the link below and place your order. ALL proceeds will go to Guide Dogs UK via my fundraising account. The bonus is that you can have a super handsome dude to admire on your wall all year!
www.guidedogoakley.org.uk/shop.html

No comments:

Post a Comment