Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 24 December 2017

Bangs and Thumps. Happy Christmas, Everyone!

Five miles workywalkies to and from church this morning! It was a very all-over-the-place route! It started off with what Mum called an extended route to a church very nearby our floatyboatyhome, but when we got there, the doors were all locked and nobody was in. So Dad got out his talkybone and apparently it told him where we could go to find another one. I'm not complaining at all! This meant and even more extended route!

We arrived a bit late - the human howling was already going on, but it didn't seem to matter. There were lots of really nice manhumans and ladyhumans and minihumans there. I got oodles of fusses and admirations! I wasn't too impressed with the floor though - it wasn't carpet! It was just cold concrete! Humph! Still, I had worked hard looking after Mum so I snoozed anyway.

We then took another convoluted route back home again. I like convoluted routes. They give me a good challenge with lots of 'find left', 'find right', 'find the crossing', etc.

During the dark time before this, we had a bit of excitement; Mum and Dad were all tucked up in bed, and I was zizzing well on my sofa. There was some loud humanbarking outside, then a load of loud bangs and thumps. Then I heard Mum barking a loud 'Oi!' and the banging and thumping stopped. I went to check that Mum and Dad were OK. Dad was out on the back deck, but came back in again and Mum told me 'OK Oaks. Back to bed'. I did, but I could hear Mummy tossing and turning.

This morning, Daddy was doing something called 'mending' on the flappywalled thingy that goes over the back deck. Mummy seems to be having a bit of a bad eyes day, which is why I had to look after her extra special.

We are all OK though and Daddy seems to have managed to succeed with his mending.

So, I will leave you with a photo of that funny little blinky tree that Mum put on the bow. I can't get ot it to water it there!

Mum and Dad would like me to pass on a Very Happy Christmas to everyone. I will pass on my Woofy Waggy loves too.
Our "Happy Christmas" Tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment