Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 30 December 2017

A Real Black Labrador!


Barking mad humans!

After a workywalkies to Sainsbury's and back, we then set off workywalkies to a huge building; one of those with lots of seats inside - all rows of them up a slope, and a highfloor at the front. I got my own space next to Mum's seat. Mum says it is a wheelieseat space, but,a s there was no wheelieseat, I got to stretch out on the carpet!

After all the seats were filled up, the glows went dark and then some humans appeared on the highfloor with some doggythings. They looked like Dalmatians but they weren't real. The humans had their front paws in places I'm sure they shouldn't have been! Those doggythings were prancing all over the place and doing all sorts of strange things, but all in a kind of dog-like way. It was all very peculiar.

Then a huge doggything (like a Great Dane) appeared right beside me and the manhuman with his front paw in unspeakable places started to bark! It was a huge, loud, deep scary bark! I hid under Mummy's seat! I wasn't gonna get got by that barking mad manhuman! He was loud!

After a while there were loads and loads of Dalmatian puppythings on the highfloor too. and a hissing furball thing as well! My world was utterly crazy!

Mum and Dad had little pots of cold stuff. Mummy was really nice to me and let me wash up her little pot. That was super yummy and took away the scares!

In one bit of this weirdness, a manhuman from the highfloor came in the door beside me. He was yelling out something about finding the puppies. I think I made him jump a bit. He said something like 'Oh my dog! There's a real puppy here!' That made everyone laugh!

When it was all over, all the humans spent ages banging their front paws together. Then Mum harnessed me up again and I guided her out. Lots of humans, including lots of minihumans who were sitting in the seats, remarked about the 'real black Labrador' as I strutted my stuff for Mum.

three photos:
Me sitting in my special space beside Mum. There are lots of empty seats around. This was before everyone else came in to fill them all up.

Settling In.

Me sitting in front of a big flappy wall thing showing the black and white dotty dogs called Dalmatians.

No comments:

Post a Comment