Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 21 November 2017

Felt a Bit of a Prick...


He stabbed me! I thought he was a nice vetman. He started off nice with fusses and tummytickles. I rolled onto my back for the bestest effects. Then he got a shiny spike and stabbed me in the neck! Hooowwwwlllll!

I took Mummy workywalkies on a nice route to Tesco this morning - the long way round - via two stretches of pathways with no roads. Nice big clear pathways with big bright white line along the middle that Mummy could see to follow. That meant I got to FREERUNNNNNN those bits! Yippeeeee! Only shortish freeruns - with workywalkies in between to get Mummy across a big beastie road and along a stretch of pavement - but freeruns nonetheless!

When we got to Tesco, I managed to guide Mum straight to the carrots! Yess! She didn't even need to ask me! She says she wasn't actually planning on getting carrots - well, that was a mistaken plan that simply HAD to be corrected! My bum bounced quite spectacularly when it triumphantly whumped on the floor to declare my expert work! Mum DID get some carrots; some nice big juicy carrots! Error of judgement corrected!

After that, a nice lie down on the back deck to watch the water glide by was welcome, and a new garden is always good to explore! We are now in a place Mum says is called Hillmorton. I remember it. Mum says we were here nearly four years ago when we first became floatyboaters. I remembered the way to the shoppy street though! That was when we visited the vet. Mum says that is me all sorted and safe for another year. How can a stab in the neck be 'safe'? Huh??

The yummies that Mum gave me helped to take away the ouch and the terrors! I think I forgive her.....and I did manage to give the vetman a waggytailed goodbye.....



Photo shows me lying on my back on the floor, legs in the air, with the vetman giving me a bellytickle.

2 comments:

  1. lol I absolutely LOVE your "modesty Star"... I think I'll get myself one! ;-)

    ReplyDelete