Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 20 October 2017

Kanoodling Duties!

Ambassador.....that's what Mum said I was supposed to be today. Well...I have absolutely no idea how to be one of them, so I had a fantastic fun day of kanoodling instead! Oh, with a lot of fusses and admiration too!

We set off early to the train station, via the little park for my essential ablutions. The train took us to some place called Buminham Inter-gnasher-nul station. Then we went outside and found a bus stop. There, we met a colleague of mine called Twinkle, a girlie lab x retriever Guide Dog. It was nice to ride on a bus with a buddy! The bus took us to a mahhooooosive building that Mum says is called the Enny See. Inside there was a gazillion of those home-box on wheels things. Some of them had drivey seats like a car and some had a sort of harness thing sticking out at the front. They were all very shiny! They were also surrounded by lots of humans.

Most importantly though, in the middle of it all, there was a Guide Dogs area. That had lots of Guide Dogs humans but most importantly of all, loads of my colleagues!

Yayyhayyy! The bestest day of kanoodling for aaaaaaages! Of course, the humans all did loads of yacketying - endless yacketying! From time to time, I had to do my bit and be all appealing and admirable too, but that was a minor interruption in the kanoodling! Twinkle and I were the only black dogs. All the others were blondies - but that didn't matter - there is no racism in doggyworld! We don't care what colour or size we are - we just play!

Now, we are back home and I have to admit I am a tad tired! Sofa.....Mum......leg-for-pillow......zzzzzzzzzzzzz........

4 photos:

Twinkle and me, with our Mums at the bus stop. Twinkle's harness has a red and white checked chest flash to show that her Mum is deaf as well as blind.

Me and a blond lab x retriever on the stand amidst lots of humans.

Errrrmmmmm......Only playing! Honest! Humans might see this and think I was some vicious demonic maniac! I am lying on the ground showing my teeth to a blondie dog. We really were playing very nicely!

Zonked on the sofa with Mum's leg as a pillow.

No comments:

Post a Comment