Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 13 October 2017

Honkypig!


Roxy the Staffie was my playmate of today. A great finale to a day of cruising, lock working, towpath workywalkiesing and freerunning. Hmmm....I think that all adds up to a rather good day!

Roxy was at the last lock we did and I got quite a good time of playing chase with her because there was a big queue of floatyboats going up and down the lock. Mum helped with all the windy-uppy-windy-downy-pushy-pully stuff and that gave me chance to entertain my little doggybuddy. She was great fun; little but fast and a good match for romping around. Once our floatyboatyhome reached the top of the lock, I nipped aboard to fetch a toy to share with Roxy - only to come back out to find her gone! Humph! I just had to play with honkypig on my own! Well....Ok....with Mum but she doesn't really know how to play dog properly!


Photo shows me holding a pink fluffy pig in my mouth. I am looking kind of cheekily slightly sideways at the camera. The grassy lock side is in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment