Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 15 October 2017

Bone for Pudding!


Cor! That bone is hard work! It is yummy though and I am determined to get through it. Shame I didn't take it with me today. I could have spent most of the day doing it some serious damage. Mum says that wouldn't have been appropriate though. She says that bone crumbs on someone else's carpet would not be welcome. Huffff! So, I simply had to snooze my way through all the yacketying and human noshing. This was at our humanfriends Peter and Fran's home, along with new humanfriends John and Gill, and Leon, (Peter and Fran's grown up humanpuppy). We found them first at church, where I had another carpet to snooze on. It was nice there. There were only 10 humans there and they all sat on chairs in a ring around the room. That meant I got to snooze right in the middle of them all!

I did enjoy the workywalkies back from the church service to Peter and Fran's home. It was partly on never-been-before streets and partly through a woody area. THAT bit was wonderful! The path was far too narrow and lumpy-bumpy and wiggly for Mum to manage to follow my guiding, so I got to enjoy a little freerun while Dad helped Mum. I think it was Dad's talkybone that was telling him to go go that way. Well! I think I need to find a way to have a chat with that talkybone and persuade it to find that kind of route more often!

The workywalkies back home to our floatyboatyhome was a lot easier, although it was on harness all the way. It was simply a leisurely wander along the towpath. A nice gentle end to my working day, then home for dinner! Now - bone for pudding I think will do nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment