Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Friday 15 September 2017

Yack, Yack and Flippin' more Yackety Yacketing!

Another car. Another long car ride. (Dad got my car-bra on right this time! Much more comfy!). A day of human non-stop yacketying all around a big table (nice humans though - humanfriends we haven't seen for a while). I snoozed under the table and managed to sneak up and make a couple of them jump when my wet nose touched them! Heehee! A couple of lovely, if a bit quick, freeruns along the towpath. (We've been here before - a long time ago - I remember it!) As I ran along the towpath past some familiar friends' floatyboatyhomes, I heard my buddy Lilly Labrador barking from inside her green floatyboatyhome. I tried to get to her but the doors were firmly shut. Maybe tomorrow we can meet properly?. I did have a brief meet n greet with a fellow Labrador named Flora. An evening of more human yacketying and a bit of hoovering for me! One nice humanfriend even gave me a carrot! Thank you Catherine! Mmmmmm!

Now we are in a humankennelblock and I've got a chewbar to work on!




Photo of me lying on a grey and speckled carpet with my front paws splayed out, munching on a rawhide chewstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment