Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 28 September 2017

Waaaaaayyyy past my dinnertime!


Waggy tail again! Happy Oakley again! I found my Papa! (Papa (pronounced Puppa) is Mum's dad).

It was after a lot of workywalkies - first taking Mum to a red-and-white-striped shop where she did a decent thing: She got me a bone! Yesssss! Then to a green shop where she got me a big carrot! Yesssss! Then back again to Papa's home, before setting off out to take Mum and Dad workywalkies on a longish hike to find the bus stop, then, of course, a bus ride, then another workywalkies to find the huge humanvets. A further workywalkies through the corridors took us to a bed with Papa in it! I was sooooooo happy to find him I may just have cried a little! Apparently he didn't have the same operation as the vet did to me when I was a pup. Papa has a hole in his belly and a little bottle with some rattly things in it. He had all sorts of funny things sticking out of his front paws and a tube under his nose, but he was happy and sitting up.

I got some good fusses and loves from the workyladies in there, interspersed between snoozings on the floor while Mum, Dad and Papa did a load of yacketying.

The return journey seemed to go on forever - even though I was walking a lot faster (I was a sad boy on the way but a happy boy on the way back!). It was waaaaaayyyy past my dinnertime! I was starving! We didn't even go straight back - we went into a shop first! How wicked was that?!! Mum made me work even more before my starvation alleviation! I just about made it. I just about found the strength to get to my bowl in time to prevent complete disappearance!

Photo shows me sitting on Papa's armchair, front paws dangling over the front. Well.....someone had to take charge in his absence!

No comments:

Post a Comment