Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 25 September 2017

Unpersuadable!


Diddy locks! We are back on a proper canal! Mum says she had to work at remembering how to do little narrow locks! Me? I was just doing my job workywalkiesing Mum along the towpath and then sitting waiting while she did her windy-uppy-windy-downy-pushy-pully stuff.

This was all after a morning of workywalkies around town to church, Sainsbury's and back again, then a visit to humanfriends on their floatyboatyhome. I could smell a hissing furball - but I couldn't find one! Huff!

Then we went for our final cruise on that big River Tems thingy. I had to lied on the back deck and watch loads of doggypals running and playing and swimming as we glided past a hugenormous open field beside the river! Mum says that maybe we can go there one day..... I bloomin hope so! It looked a fantabulous place!

Now, after a long workywalkies along the towpath of this canal, working two of these little locks and two lifty-up bridges, we are moored beside a park. When we first moored up, I was wilting with starvation. My dinner was late! It only took me my usual 30 seconds to deal with that though. Bowl empty, I gave Mum my bestest pleading look and whimper but she said I couldn't go play with a full tummy. FULL????? Never! She was unpersuadable though! Harrumph! Then the sky started leaking and Mum and Dad took forever to eat their dinners. By the time they finished it was all dark outside. Apparently a black dog can't go play in dark park..... I think I would be perfectly capable! Is this doggy racism?

Tomorrow........park......please?.......

3 photos:
 
The beginning of our workywalkies at Dukes Lock - going through a gate to find the lock.

Working the lifty bridge.

Me sitting waiting for Mum to work the lock.

No comments:

Post a Comment