Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Saturday 30 September 2017

Soaking for me, soaking for the kitchen!


Puppa is home! Yayy!

It has been an odd day. Mummy has been talkyboning quite a lot, Rosie and minihuman Hallie came and I took them and Mummy workywalkies. We went to the bestest shop: the red-and-white-striped-yummysmelling shop. The nice manhuman in there gave me TWO big bones! Mummy got a huge lump of some delectable too, but I have a suspicion that is not for me. We then went to the green shop where Mum and Rosie got lots of green things and some giant white carrots, and a funny hard purple and white ball too. The ladyworkyhuman in there gave me a little doggy-yummy! So far, a good workywalkies! (Even though I didn't get to munch my bones - they went into a bag on the bottom of Hallie's wheelieseat). The rest of the shopping trip was a bit boring - just a brief trip into something called the cowop, then a slow walkies back to Puppa's home. Hallie walks soooooo slowly!

Shortly after we got back, Daddy came back, driving Rosie's car, and Puppa got out of it! I was sooo pleased to see him. He seems a bit wobbly but he is back!

Mummy has been doing lots of kitchen stuff. Everyone did munching and then the weirdest thing happened: Litlle Hallie had all ther fursubstitutes removed and then she went swimming in a load of suds in the kitchen washybowl! She sploshed water and froth all over the place. I got well out of the way!

I got my soaking when I took Daddy leisure walkies this evening! A good old towel rub on return was good though - but I managed just in time to get in a superb bigshake! Heehee! After Mum had finished doing my towelrub, she went on to stroke the cupboards, the walls, the door, the white warm panel and the floor with the towel! Heeeeheeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment