Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 3 September 2017

Ready to Parp!!!

I think Mummy made a mistake. We went long workywalkies to a church this morning, then I got some fusses and admirations from lots of humans there, then the long workywalkies back again. This route included going through a park both ways. Mum's mistake was that she forgot to remove my harness. I was in a park and I had to work! Huge mistake Mummy! Never mind that we were in a bit of a hurry on the way there, or that the sky was leaking on the way back. It was a PARK! Harrrumph!

Small compensation came in the form of a visit to Pets at Home to get me a big bone! That helped to while away a soggy afternoon. Mum says it will probably be parp power tomorrow as it was not a raw bone. Well, maybe that will teach her to remember what a park is for!

No comments:

Post a Comment