Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 7 September 2017

Minty Chews!


Mummy has gone all soft on me! She says I deserve a bit of an easy day after yesterday. Well, I shan't complain!

It all started with a little freerun in the nature reserve, then a leisurely workywalkies along the towpath to the first lock, where Dad eventually brought floatyboatyhome and caught up with us. Then it was cruising, lying on the back deck watching the world glide by, with a few more locks on the way. I like those locks though - I got to enjoy a bit of a freerun at each of them while Mum did all that windy-uppy-windy-downy-pushy-pully stuff.

Now we are moored up again where we were a few days ago, where there is a nice wide towpath so I can enjoy lying out greeting all the passing pooches! One passing pooch was a black labrador ladypup called Minty. She was rather lovely! We didn't get to play very much but it was great to have a bit of a rough and tumble and a good ear-chewing session!

No comments:

Post a Comment