Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Tuesday 26 September 2017

Bottle of the White Stuff...


Recall practice. That's what Mum called it.

Yummy good game. That's what I called it!

It involved:
A freerun (always good!), Lots of me stopping to sniff (never a chance to be passed up!), Mum does a peep peep peep on the whistle, I come running, Mum tells me I'm a good boy and I get a yummy!

Mum says she got through rather a lot of treats but it was a great game! I like playing that game!

It was a good-eyes-day for Mum so I have had the day off. It all started with a romp around that little park, including a game of ball-launcher-fetch with Mum. We managed to lose the bright yellow frisbee ring somehow in the long grass. Mum threw it and I didn't notice which way it went. Mum couldn't find it again and I wasn't really bothered! I wanted my ball!

Then, the fun continued into a freerun along the towpath. Dad brought floatyboatyhome alongside us - backwards! This went on for quite a long way until we reached the place where Dad used the squirtysnake to give the boat a drink. While this big drink was happening, I got to enjoy a snooze on the grass snatching some fusses from passers-by. Then we set off for the freerun all the way back again - and further on still. This time Dad had the boat the right way around so he went a lot quicker! The yummy game went on all the way! Heehee!

Apart from taking Daddy for a leisure walkies to get a bottle of white stuff, the rest of the day has been spent chilling - some on the towpath and some on the sofa.

Mum has been doing something very strange. She got one of her fursubstitutes and kept stabbing it over and over again with a tiny little shinyspike with a mega long whisker. Many times she has said 'Ow' and then stuck a pawpointer in her mouth! So weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment