Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Thursday 17 August 2017

Well Chuffed, or Well Choo'd (Chewed).... ?


Steak! I got steak! YuuUUUuuummmmyyyy! It was only a tiny morsel. Mummy saved it for me from her dinner. She said it was a little treat for our last day of hollibobs. It was super yummylicious! I think I rather like steak!

It was at the end of another day of lots and lots of guDug..guDug on the trains and lots of bumpety bumping on buses too. We got a bus from our humankennel in Avoch (pronounced Ohch) to In The Mess, then I took Daddy walkies (well, a dog has to do what a dog has to do!) while Mummy looked after allll the luggage. Then it was workywalkies to the train station and onto the guDug...guDug. Apparently, it should have taken us all the way to this Headinburger (I think I would prefer a burger in tum!) place. It didn't though; it stopped in some place called Pawth and the grid on the ceiling told us that it wasn't going any further. Something to do with no driver. So we had to get off and go to the other side of the station, wait a bit (a welcome chance to take Mummy workywalkies to find a suitably dry tree that needed watering), and then get onto another guDug..guDug train for the rest of the journey.

We finally reached HeadinBurger and then it was more workywalkies to find a bus. There were humanlegs everywhere! It was waaaaaay crazy-busier than last time we walked that street. I had to work my paws off looking after Mum and guiding her through it all! It was a good challenge! When we got on the bus, I found Mummy a seat and we set off. A couple of stops later, a very wobbly manhuman got on. He was talking all burred and couldn't stand up properly but he made a super fuss of me in between all his wobbles! Mum says he was sozzled. I just thought he was nice....

The bus dropped us off in a place we've never been before and we had to find our new kennelblock for tonight. I was glad to get to our kennel - it was past my dinnertime! Mummy sorted that out for me and I wasted no time in dealing with my bit of the duty. Then it was off to the human yummyery downstairs. I enjoyed the snooze without the guDugging while Mum and Dad noshed. That bit of steak was just the perfect wake-up though!

Afterwards, I took Mummy and Daddy workywalkies a little way along a very busy road and then we found a parkyplace. Well....it would have been so wrong to ignore that wouldn't it? Ooooohhh! I did enjoy that little freerun! All along a path beside a stream - and I was nice to Mummy - I did manage to 'stay out of the water'.....just.....it almost dragged me in but I thought I would show Mum that I do know what the recall whistle means!

Now....If I get a little tiny bit of steak at the end of a big hollibobs like this one......would I get a big bit of steak at the end of a little hollibobs?

2 photos
1 me trying to snooze by Dad's back paws, squeezed in behind our big wheeliebag
2 Me sitting looking very hopefully at Mummy coz she opened the purple backpackbag that I know had my treats in it!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment