Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 21 August 2017

Red and White Stripes...


Vvvvvwoooowoooo......vvvvvwwoooooowoooooowoooo..... that was the song sung to me by Benji the Beagle in the shop that I took Mummy and Daddy to this morning. Benji was doing a fab play-bow to me while he was singing this song. His humanmum, the workyhuman in the shop, was telling him to shush though. I was harnessed so I knew I couldn't play but I sooooooo longed to. I did get to sniff-greet Benji but that was all. I did get praise from Mummy for being a good boy! I suppose that helps a bit to make it less miffing that I couldn't play properly. Apparently two pooches playing in a paint shop would not be desirable!

This came after a walkies across the park and along the towpath, including a delightful, if brief, playtime with a Border Collie, a Westie and a Labradoodle. I had to take Mum to 'find the control box' at the swingbridge. Dad then brought our floatyboatyhome through and we are now moored up almost in town.

The workywalkies continued on from Benji's shop, around town, then to the big dark room with seats and a moving picture wall....Oh! and little crunchy clouds. Well, it had some crunchy clouds when we went in. They were all gone by the time the funny little round things with faces stopped being on the big wall. (Mum says it was called the Emoji Movie. I just thought it was loud but yummy).

My bone seems to have shrunk rather significantly over the last couple of days. I must make sure I get Mum to the red-and-white-striped shop again very soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment