Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Monday 14 August 2017

Grott Bags!

Soggy Doggy Day.

We went workywalkies to the bus stop, then rode on a big bouncy bus for a long way (Dad says the buses are coaches around here - that's why they bounce extramuch). When we got off we were apparently at some place called John O Grotts. Well the leakysky was very grotty! I like water when I can get into it but when it tries to get into me it makes my head and tail hang down all sad. Then the water drips off the end of my nose.

We went inside as much as we could - into shops and yummyeries. Mum asked me to 'big shake' outside each time before we went in. I was a good boy and did do a big shake when asked to but I thought it was a bit mean. A big shake inside is much more satisfying when there is lots of stuff to decorate with spatters.

We were meant to be going on a big bobbyboat to check out the wildlife apparently. We didn't go though because the manhuman said the weather was too bad. So, we went into a final yummyery, where Mum and Dad both had pointy things with cold slurpystuff on top. I sat very patiently at Mum's paws and waited. I may just have left a little extra puddle on the floor in front of me coz that little pointy thing made my mouth drip rather seriously! Mum surrendered to my gaze of starvation and let me have a taste of the end of her pointy thing. Oooooooohhhhhh YYYUUUUUMMMMMM! Maybe she does love me......

The long bouncy bus ride back ended at a biggish Tescos - the most important bit of workywalkies of the day: We got me some more food! Well, thank Tescos for that! I don't want to run out of nosh!

Mum says I still have workywalkies to do this evening. Apparently we are going to one of those places where noisy moving pictures happen on the huge wall and there are little white crunchy clouds to hoover from the floor.......

Photo shows Mum, Dad and me beneath a sticky-up pole with lots of sticky-out sticks on top. Apparently it says John O Grotts on top. Mum wouldn't let me send any weemails at that post! 'Inappropriate' She said. But it is clearly a very strategic point for humans (loads of them were using one-eyed-clickyboxes at it). So, if it strategic for humanses then why can't it be strategic for pooches too? Huff!

No comments:

Post a Comment