Webring

Powered by WebRing.

Sunday 20 August 2017

Friends and Sploshies!


Yippeeeeee! I got to take full advantage of this hugenormous garden!

I took Mummy and Daddy walkies across the park to get to the car to go to church, then back again. I got tethered on my megalong lead for a while. I was a bit miffed about that, but Mum said the fishermen wouldn't appreciate my interference! I would not have interfered! I would simply have helped them by dealing with the yummies that they throw into the water. I would have been far more efficient at the job than they were! Huff!

After a while though, they packed up and went so I was released. Mum started off by playing ball-launcher fetch across the park. I humoured her for a couple of throws then grabbed my chance and zoomed off, ball in mouth, into the river! Heehee! Mum then brought out my swim-fetch toys and did a good job of tossing them into the water for me to go fetch back.....many many many times over! I did a proper good job of getting her nice and soggy too - not just a big shake but a full-on rub around her back legs! Heeheee! I think those things she calls Jeans look much better in the darker blue shade!

I was just beginning to get tired from all the swimming when I spotted humanpals coming across the field. I raced over to greet them but then didn't seem to keen to fuss me! 'Eewww! You're all wet!' is not the most endearing of greetings is it? Huff!

Gradually, throughout the rest of the afternoon, many humanpals from church arrived - and a pooch pall too - Bella the tiny Springer Spaniel who brought her humans Mark and Bev with her. It was a fab afternoon. I got to play duck-and-dive with a biggish minihuman who thought he could get my ball off me. No chance! I can duck and dive much faster than he can! It was great fun though! It seems that all these people came to make sure we are leaving! There were lots of those strange humanhugs things going on! I just enjoyed the freedom and relaxation! Even when the sky started leaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment